Land Size: 1,000 m2 (1/4 acre)
Construction area: 168 m2 (1,800 square feet)
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
Atenas, a western central valley rural town is one of Costa Rica's most convenient places to invest and live, features an adorable fully furnished ranch with swimming pool and amazing views, this is a great investment if you are looking for your family vacation home or rentals.
This 3 bedroom & 3 bathroom turn-key property features high ceilings, spacious areas, all appliances ready to use, green areas, private wells, high-speed wireless internet and Satellite T.V ready. Every area of the house will show you beautiful mountain landscapes.
Why considering Atenas?
- Its Location: Less than an hour from the Central Pacific beaches and the big city, Atenas is located in a heart-warming small town, without traffic jams and noise, it has excellent paved roads and signals. 30 minutes away from the International Airport.
- Its Weather: Claimed as a "Perfect Weather Area" in the world by the National Geographic Society, Atenas is surely the ideal place to live, the temperature average surrounds 80° Day & 60° Night.
- Its Nature: As an effect for its perfect weather exotic Flora and Fauna surrounds Atenas, green landscapes everywhere, soothing fresh air breezes, this town has equestrian centers, butterfly farms, animal husbandry academies, greenhouses ... a paradise on earth!
- Its Culture: Friendly and open society will make you feel at home, a cheerful town with it's spanish colonial spirit within, foreigners are very welcomed!
- Its Facilities: Supermarkets, Hospitals and clinics, International-Bilingual Schools, ATM's, Banks, among many others.
- Its Privacy-Security: Atenas is a very peaceful slow-paced town, that is more like a gated community due to it's small population and town structure.
- The Investing potential: Atenas is becoming day by day more popular for investors, the new coastal highway which will be ready in less than a year, Atenas will be just 25 minutes away from the Pacific beaches and 25 minutes away from San Jose city.....making this a hot estate prospect.