- Land: 3,175 m2 (3/4 acre) / Total Construction: 600 m2 (6,500 sq.ft.)
- Main house: 435 m2 (4,700 sq. ft.) / Bedrooms: 3 | Baths: 3
- Guesthouse: 75 m2 (800 sq. ft.) Bedrooms: 2 | Baths: 1
- Swimming Pool: 75 m2 (800 sq. ft.) | Garage: 4 | Ample Parking
- Sales Price: US$1,300,000
The southern Nicoya Peninsula is one of Costa Rica's most secluded gems. From the hilly interior the mountains sweep down to the Pacific Ocean, creating some of the most beautiful and solitary beaches of Costa Rica.
The Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica is one of the most attractive and secluded areas of the country. Majestic mountains go all the way to the Pacific making hundreds of beautiful unspoiled pristine beaches.
The access to this tropical paradise has been poor or inexistent but slowly major improvements have been taken place bringing more tourism and development to the area. A good example is Tambor Beach where several hotels and businesses have and are being developed everyday bringing an important contribution to the local and global economy of Costa Rica.
Historically, it has been easier and faster to get to the southern Nicoya Peninsula by Ferry or boat from Puntarenas, so the region belongs to the province of Puntarenas rather than Guanacaste. The roads that connect this area to the northern Guanacaste are still few and in most of them in poor condition.
The Nicoya Peninsula is a transition zone between the Dry Forest that characterizes Guanacaste and the Tropical Rainforest seen main in the Central and South Pacific. This has created a rich ecosystem that is common to both Forests and many animals are seasonal commuters.
There are 2 different seasons in the Southern Nicoya Peninsula region: the dry season that begins at the end of November and until May when the sun dries up the land and vegetation and many trees lose their leaves, and the rainy season starting in May with small rains and increasing little by little into heavy rainfall in period of September to November, when the peninsula becomes incredible lush rainforest.
The temperatures during the rainy season may go down to 24º Celsius, while in the dry season, temperature is approximately 35º C.
It normally takes longer to travel to the Southern Nicoya Peninsula than to other parts of Costa Rica, but it doesn't matter since the area has lots of pretty attractions, extraordinary beaches, national parks and wildlife preserves. The most known spots in the Peninsula are: Tambor, Santa Teresa, Mal Pais, Cobano, Montezuma, Paquera, Narajo and Gulf of Nicoya.
- Land size: 10,697.62 m2 | 2.64 acres
- Sales Price: US$50,000
'King of the Mountain' Sweeping Ocean Views on 33 Acres Above Hotel Playa Tambor and Los Delfines Country Club
- Land: 132,392 m2 (33 acres)
Sales Price: US$310,000Reduced to US$225,000
- Land size: 64,967 sq.mt. / 6.4 Hectares / 15.81 Acres
- Construction size: 600 sq.mt
- 3 Beds / 3 baths
- Sales Price: US$2,700,000
- Land size: 2300m2
- Sales Price: US$698,000
- Land: 2,200 m2 (23,680 sq.ft.) / Construction: 190 m2 (2,044 sq.ft.)
- Bed: 5 / Bath: 2 / 6 Parking
- >Sales Price:
US$260,000Reduced to $225,000
130 Acres of Spectacular Ocean Views – Rolling Hills Farmland – Perfect for Eco-Lodge or Tourist Development
- Land: 130 acres
- Sales Price: US$2,500,000
- Land size: 13,400 m2
- Sales Price:
US$750,000Reduced to US$420,000
- Land: 3125 m2 ( 33625.0 sq.ft.)
- Sales Price: US$175,000
- Price: US$600,000
- Fully equipped and ready to run!
- Land Size: 2,000 M2 (Half Acre)
- Construction Area: 750 M2 (8,072 sq. ft.)
- Price: US$1,105,000
- Size: 20,087m2 (216,215 square feet)
- Land: 81 hectares (200 acres)
- Construction: 700 m2 (7,532 sq.ft.)
- Beds: 6 / Baths: 4 / Floors: 1
- Sales Price: $1,900,000
- Land: 52,000 m2 (12.8 acres)
- Price: US$790,000
- Sizes: Studio One | Bedroom 1 Bath | 2 Bedroom 1 Bath | 2 Bedroom 2 Baths (with up to 4 beds)
- Prices: Upon Request