- Land: 40,000 m2 (9.8 acres)
- Sales Price:
US$610,000Reduced to US$425,000
Punta Uva is considered the most beautiful beach in the area. It has a small Bahia that looks like a lake ideal for kayaking, it has a smooth wave perfect for longboarding, and it has a living coral reef.
You can enjoy the sunrise and sunset view from a little mirador (sightseeing spot) at La Punta, right above a cool ocean cave. In between Punta Uva and Manzanillo you have two other amazing beaches: Arrecife, known for its small coral reef natural pools, and Playa Grande, a big open beach preceded by gigantic intricate-root Cativo trees.
The area is surrounded by the RNVSGM, the WildLife Refuge Gandoca-Manzanillo, which allows human activity to a percentage between 3% to 25%, in order to preserve local fauna and flora, while making it possible for humans to enjoy it. Low density and jungle abundance is ensured thanks to this development philosophy.
The National Park Manzanillo is a big attraction of the Caribbean, it also has a mirador (sightseeing spot) and an amazing protected jungle forest.
Manzanillo town is the last reachable town by car through the coastal road from Puerto Viejo. After this, there is only jungle, the small town Gandoca and the border to Panamá. In this area you can drive up in the mountain through Paraiso Road to reach the town of Sixaola, next to the border to Panamá.
More listings will be added soon... Please come back!
- Land 13,000 m2 (3.25 acres)
- Rustic House: 50m2 (540 sq feet)
- 2 Ranchos: 16 m2 each (340 sq feet for both)
- Price: US$390,000 (US$30/m2)
- Land Size: 5,000 m2 (1.25 acres)
- Possibility to buy up to 4 hectares (10 acres)
- Sales Price: US$125,000
- Lot size: 5,000 m2 (1.25 acres)
- House: 55 m2 (590 sq.ft.) | 2 Beds | 1 Bath
- Guest House: 40 m2 (430 sq.ft.) | (unfinished bath)
- Sizes: Studio One | Bedroom 1 Bath | 2 Bedroom 1 Bath | 2 Bedroom 2 Baths (with up to 4 beds)
- Prices: Upon Request