Size: 100 m2 (1,000 sq feet). 2 bedrooms / 2 baths / 1 parking
Prices: Starting at US$117,000 for a ground floor and US$145,000 for a top floor!
Click on the pictures to enlarge
More than 50% SOLD to Costa Ricans!!!
A lot of times we get the question: Where are Costa Ricans buying? Where can we find the Tico prices? This gated community in the West of San Jose is the answer. Remarkable Central Valley Condominium in a very convenient location just 15 minutes from the luxury Forum Business Park and all the uspcale Santa Ana and Escazu amenities. It is also located just 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport.
This condominium is only twenty minutes from Costa Rica's best private hospital (CIMA) and MultiPlaza which is considered the best shopping mall in Escazu.
If your price range is either below or just above US$100,000, and you think you won't be able to buy anything good in Costa Rica with this budget... we have good news for you! Your persistence have brought you here and we have just what you are looking for!!!
UNIQUE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
BE PART OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPMENT IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY!
A story of success:
- This 50 hectare property (125 acres) was purchased by the developer in 2003.
- PHASE I consisting of 8 buildings of 24 apartments each (192 in total) was completely finished and SOLD OUT by mid October 2006.
- PHASE II consisting of 6 buildings of 28 apartments each (168 in total) was completely SOLD OUT by September 2007.
- PHASE III consisting of 6 buildings of 28 apartments each (168 in total) was completely SOLD OUT by February 2008. Presently under construction.
- PHASE IV IS NOW ON PRE-CONSTRUCTION SALES... It consists of 8 buildings with 7 floors each (28 condos per building and a total of 224 units). This is your opportunity!!! Each new phase is priced higher than the previous and there are more phases to be built.
Why buying now? Keep reading to find out:
Developer's main goal is to create a small, secure, self contained community. So far, this goal is being achieved every step of the way. Each phase has it's own 24/7 security, swimming pool, green areas and beautiful gardens, BBQ ranches and playgrounds! There will also be a shopping mall just outside the complex.
The real estate development company has already built 8,000+ homes so we have no doubts they have the knowledge, experience and the necessary budget to accomplish their ambitious plans in Costa Rica.
Propertiesincostarica.com is confident of the above statements and recommends only experienced and re-known developers over a lot of the "amateurs" in the Costa Rican booming real estate market... so don't say we did not tell you about this!
Additionally, as part of the developer's curriculum, their beach project (which is being finished in Jaco with a total of 252 apartments) has sold over 75% by April 2008: Click Here
The new Freeway between San Jose and the Central Pacific Coast shortens the traveling time from this community to all the following locations as follows:
- Santa Ana 5 minutes
- Escazu 10-15 minutes
- San Jose 20-25 minutes
- Jaco and Central Pacific beaches 40-50 minutes
AMAZING!! Isn't it?
Truly Affordable Tico Prices. More than 50% SOLD to Costa Ricans!
A similar condominium just twenty minutes away in Escazu would cost 100% more. The exact same size apartment on the Pacific coast would probably cost 75%-100% more than the one in Escazu!
Monthly maintenance fee is only US$100 (the lowest you will find in Costa Rica!) which includes 24/7 security, maintenance of pool, gardens, buildings exterior, exterior lightening, water and irrigation and all common grounds (lake, common parks), tennis courts... SUPER! Future additions to the complex: mini golf, gymnasium, commercial center.
Description of the Condos
With a size of +-100m2 (+-1,000 sq feet) each condo has living/dining room, kitchen with cabinetry included and granite counter top, one studio or TV room, laundry room, one master bedroom with master bathroom and closet, and an additional bedroom with full bathroom and closet.
Each unit has also a balcony or terrace if it is on the ground level, where you can relax and enjoy the fresh breeze and perhaps keep an outdoor table and chairs set and a few colorful potted plants that grow so incredibly fast in the tropics!
One parking space is included in the price. You can purchase an additional parking with only US$3,000.
The floors throughout the apartment are nice ceramic tiles and the bathrooms are complete with toilet, sink and showers. The apartment has all the electric connections and plugs, telephone jacks, switches and main electric fuse box. There is TV and Internet Cable connections and all the wiring set for hanging lamps and lightning.
High Speed Internet is available.
NOTE: Condos don't include furniture, appliances or light fixtures.
EASY RESERVATION AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
NOTE: IN OCTOBER 2009 OR BEFORE, THE FIRST UNITS OF PHASE 4 WILL BE DELIVERED.
Example: You buy one unit for US$100,000 in March 2008. Steps are:
- US$1,000 reservation deposit in March 2008.
- One month later in April 2008 you start paying the down payment in monthly installments as follows: 30% down payment is US$30,000 - US$1,000 paid as deposit = US$29,000 / 18 months until delivery in October 2009 = US$1,611 per month
- Balance of 70% or US$70,000 is due upon delivery in October 2009. Financing available through Costa Rican banks.
Need something finished and ready to move in? Ask our sales representatives specifically for re-sales. We may be able to find you one.
DON'T HESITATE! RESERVE WITH ONLY US$1,000 WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CHECK!
CONTACT NOW OR CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-607-6772 OR 1-866-429-5720.
If you snooze you loose!