Land size: 1,297 M2 (13,960 sq. ft.)
Construction area:61 M2 (650 sq. ft.)
1 BED / 1 BATH
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
This cozy bungalow is located in the Southern Zone in the quaint town of Pavones just steps away from the beach. Pavones is one of Costa Rica most famous surf breaks offering the world’s longest left hand point break. Besides surfing the area comprises activities such as fishing, hiking, bird watching, horseback riding, kite surfing as or just relaxing.
This charming fully furnished home offers a feeling of the Caribbean with its colorful pastel decor. It can be purchased as a retirement home, vacation getaway and/or as rental unit. The lawn is beautifully manicured and the house is well maintained in “like new” condition. The front porch is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the mystical slights and musical sounds of the tropical jungle. There is ample space on the property for a pool or an additional small home.
Indoors Features: Outdoor Features:
- Fully Furnished · Walking distance to beach
- Tile floors · Fenced
- Ceramic Spacious Bath/Walk in Shower · Outdoor Shower
- Ceramic Kitchen Counters · Tiled Porch
- Wood Beam Ceiling · Private and Secure
- Custom Wood Cabinets& Blinds · Outdoor Storage Room
- Aluminum Windows · Tropical Landscape
- Gas Stove · Palm Tree Drive/Access