Outstanding Residence In The Most Privileged Community
ID CODE: #1680
Land Size: 1,491 M2 (16,048 sq. ft.)
Construction Area: 550 M2 (5,920 sq. ft.)
5 BED / 5 BATH / Full Maids Quarters / Office with full bath / 2 Parking
US$1,250,000 Reduced to US$1,085,000
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
A master piece built by international team of architects. Located in the most luxurious residential community of the Central Valley that is settled in the beautiful hills of Santa Ana and a few minutes away from shopping malls, hospitals, business centers and less than 50 min. from the Pacific Coast. This nature surrounded property boasts class, distinction and uniqueness.
- Full bathrooms (all with shower)
- High-end Kohler, Baldwin, and American Standard accessories throughout.
- 1 mini apartment with own kitchenette
- Kitchen is Poggen Pohl with new PP accessories, Kohler Swan Sink.
- Kitchen Appliances are TOP OF THE LINE Monogram (GE) units, all in stainless steel. Refrigerator is brand new.
- Kitchen furniture and appliances worth $50,000.
- Flooring, window frames, doors and door frames all in VERY FINE imported Cristobal wood.
- Air Conditioning system with touch-screen programmable thermostat and outdoor sensors
- Beautiful view of forest from entertainment area. View of cordillera central from master bedroom
- Separate Service Rooms: 1 Electric (breakers, phones, cable, security system, etc), 1 for Water system (pumps, tank, sprinklers), 1 impermeable fresh-water cistern (8m3), and 1 dedicated power-plant room
- Custom-designed, high-end lighting throughout.
- Modern Security system with multiple control panels, lcd info screen, panick buttons, and a dozen dual technology motion/weight sensors
- Balcony flooring and exterior walls in 2000sq feet of natural caliza stone imported from Colombia.
- Wild cane roof is from A.C.Chavez, provider of the highest quality cane in the country.
- Roof (and house in general) engineered so that summer-winds pass over the house. Note: Most houses in Villa Real get battered by the heavy gusts that blow from December to April
- Cross ventilated entertainment area for fresh air and naturally cool atmosphere
- 2 sides border largest natural reserve area in Villa Real (27 acres of forrest)
- Garden done by landscapers of the renown Tabacon Resort Hot Springs
- Watering system for all of the green areas
- 24/7 strict security with controlled access