"The Hidden Paradise of Costa Rica" The new invest for development - Conservation, Islands views, trails, natural pools and more
- Land size: 220 Hectares (543.4 Acres)
Click on the pictures to enlarge
The Hidden Paradise of Turrubares, the perfect property for development the new famous area of Costa Rica with conservation areas, Ocean Views, trails, springs and natural pools.
Costa Rica is known worldwide for its natural riches; many of its towns have gained worldwide fame for the natural beauties that characterize them, however this small country will always surprise us for the hidden beauties that few privileged people enjoy. This property is part of the select group of properties that characterize us as a real estate company, we seek the best for our clients and part of the paradises that we could say are a piece of heaven on earth.
This 220-hectare property is what we call the hidden paradise of Turrubares.
It is located just 1.5 hours from the San José International Airport where we can easily reach the highest part of the property by 4x4 where we will find impressive views of the Pacific Ocean and the Islands of the Gulf of Nicoya.
A property with 130 hectares for conservation and 90 hectares for sustainable development with views of the Carara National Park, valleys, Islands and beaches. It can be developed from a hotel, adventure parks, alternative medicine centers, spiritual retreats, a self-sustaining residential eco or all in one.
Within the property we have a roads already built for years that connects each natural treasure that characterizes it, such as its impressive natural pools from which the Carara River is born.
The property has a house that is more than 47 years old that speaks for itself of the culture and idiosyncrasy of the Costa Rican people, where we still find wood stoves that are used by the workers of the property in their day to day.
The magical sunsets or starry nights where you can see the impressive constellations as well as its beautiful sunrises where the sun's rays combine with the valleys, rivers and ocean, this and more is what makes us live the essence of life with the nature and make each day a day full of many experiences and experiences.
- The property has a size of 220 hectares, of which 90 are grassland and 133 are forest, where there is plenty of flora and fauna.
- The grassland is almost free of trees except for about 2 hectares where there is cedar and rosewood which can be used as wood for constructions.
- The forest has a great deal of biodiversity and is immersed in a zone which has one the largest amount of endemism in Costa Rica. There are 3 different types of forest here; wet basal, a cloudy forest, and tropical scrubland. In the forest one can establish walking trails to visit and enjoy nature.
- There exist a variety of climates within the property, all which are pleasing and soothing in their own way, none of which get too extreme in any capacity.
- The property is auto efficient in terms of drinking water. The water comes in as pure as nature can provide, as it comes from the nearby forests. The forest has rivers and plenty of running water with natural/permanent ravines year round which surround the property. The property has 1 river, 2 ravines and 7 permanent water springs.
- The property is sourrounded by the Carara river, the Barboza ravine ( also known as the Margarita Ravine), and the Zapotal Ravine.
- The Carara River and the Barboza Ravine have natural water falls and small ponds which are very attractive to those who visit them. The area is very easy to access, one can use a horse or go on foot without difficulty.
- There is several different viewing points to see the Nicoya Gulf, the Turrubares peak and the Carara National Park.
- The property is located a little less than 20 kilometers from route 27, about 1.9 km from the 319 national route using a municipal street. The distance from the Sabana in San José is about 90 kilometers. The municipal route that takes you to the property has very little transit. The road continues to be improved constantly. The precise location of the the property can be found here https://goo.gl/maps/gPTWna7RueAGky3JA.
- For over 20 years there is regular contribution from the Fonafifo (government institution) of 7.500$ annually to conserve the forest sorrounding the area. The actual contract for conservation is currently under renovation.
- The property is not currently close to any electric source, and as of now has been functioning with Solar energy.
- Located 1,2 hours from the Central Pacific Beaches of Costa Rica.
This is a property select for visionary people looking for the new star area of Costa Rica for development either to live or enjoy vacations.