Land Size: 985 m² (10,602 sq. ft.)
Construction area: 335M2 (3,605 square feet)
3 BED / 3.5 BATH / maids quarters / 2+ Parking
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
This beautiful Mediterranean style home is located in one of the most amazing mountain developments in the central valley. The exquisite open area consists of the large kitchen, dining room and large living room with fireplace. The beautiful kitchen with exotic granite counter tops and splashing harmonizes with the elegant porcelain tile flooring here and throughout the rest of the house (and even the garage). Special details are found everywhere, including the fine (Caobilla) wood used for the doors, closets, cabinets, and the kitchen island—all handcrafted and custom-made.
Here are the main features:
- 24 hours security
- Easy living on a single level with no steps or stairs inside the house
- 3 Bedrooms (a master bedroom and two single bedrooms, all of which open into the TV room)
- 3½ bathrooms
- Walk-in closet between the master bedroom and master bath with built-ins and a separate vanity
- Custom-made Jacuzzi in the master bath (with softly-lighted cupola above)
- Large living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen (ready for a gas or electric stove) with granite island and the same exquisite woodwork as in the rest of the kitchen
- TV Room with interior garden
- Fireplace (usable with gas or firewood)
- Terrace/patio (tiled just like the great room) and covered
- Large windows throughout with views of the gardens on the property and the greenery that surrounds it
- Sliding glass doors from the great room to the terrace/patio (which make it easy to extend your indoor living outdoors)
- Tiled clay roof
- Maid’s quarters (easily convertible to a private office, if desired); sliding glass doors to the outside
- 2-car garage (ample for two large cars or SUVs)
- Bonus room (beneath the garage, with separate entrance)—30 m² (322 sq. ft.). Fully-tiled and finished, the room can be used for storage, as a recreation room, ping pong or pool table, exercise equipment, or whatever your personal needs suggest
- Laundry room with storage closet (of the same fine Caobilla wood); connections for washer and dryer in place
- Connections for cable TV and the Internet throughout the house, even in the kitchen
- All wiring from the street to the house securely hidden underground
As you walk throughout this paradisiacal gated community, you will enjoy a nice view of the central valley as well as the entire surroundings. It is evidently that nature is one of the major components of this community’s life style. However, you are at just 10 minutes drive from down town Heredia where you will find malls, universities, super markets, banks, clinics and hospitals and an extensive list of other service centers.
This house is just minutes walk from “El Castillo Country Club” where they offer incredible play grounds, private BBQ ranches, restaurants, gym, dry and moist saunas, big pool, jacuzzies, ice skating, tennis courts, ping pong tables, pool tables, board games and a big variety of other activities. There several bars and restaurants and also a 5 star mountain hotel nearby where you can enjoy gourmet food and live music. If you are the spiritual type there is a retreat further up the mountain where you can do yoga, meditation and spiritual workshops.
Come and check this out. Paradise awaits you!