Ocean & Valley View Paradise: 100 Hectares of Prime Real Estate in Tierras Morenas of Savegre, Dominical and Manuel Antonio Beach
- Land size: 100 Hectares (247 Acres)
Click on the pictures to enlarge
The Tierras Morenas from Savegre is one of the most beautiful places that exist in the southern Pacific of Costa Rica, a strategic location that once you know it you will wish to live immediately on this area, it can be reached from Dominical beach or from Manuel Antonio, with an average distance of 35 minutes from each of these beaches, a place where beautiful views to the ocean, valleys and where abound the natural resources.
This property of 100 hectares with plan and title, is the diamond and gold from all the sector.
- 1.5km of ocean views.
- 1.3km in front of the public street, which allows it to be divided into smaller lots for later sale or make a gated community.
- If what you are looking for is to have one or several houses to live together as a family, this is the ideal option where you can grow everything you like and have your farm with luxury houses with spectacular views and abundant natural resources.
- Has roads inside the property.
- Has access to electricity and water by Asada.
- It has 8 springs waters.
- Its land is very fertile for agriculture, currently it has sown rice, beans, corn, cassava, plantains, fruit trees, sweet peppers, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and much more.
- Suitable for having farm animals: ducks, chickens, cows, pork, sheep.
- Located 35 minutes from Playa Dominical, 45 minutes from Manuel Antonio and 1.15 hours from the most important city in the South Pacific, San Isidro Del General.
- It has more than 10 hectares of natural plantels.
- Its roads are easily accessible throughout all the year.
- A cool climate that allows you to live very comfortably without the need for AC and at the same time with the proximity to the beaches.
- Great variety of rivers and natural pools in its surroundings.
- Views of the entire Tinamaste and Savegre valley, views where the great diversity of climates of the entire region can be appreciated.
- Wildlife abundant: monkeys, iguanas, deer, chestnuts, peccaries, toucans, limpets, ocelots, pumas, birds, and rainforest trees and plants.
There is no doubt that it is one of the best properties that we could found not only in the South Pacific. This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of paradise in one of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. Don't miss out on the chance to make your dreams a reality with this extraordinary property. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a visit to Tierras Morenas.