EARLY BIRD PRE-SALE! Fantastic opportunity to be part of the La Flor Conservation Development nestled in the Hills of Nosara
- Single lot price starts at $79,000
- Lot and tiny house starts at $150,000
- Land: 5,000 m2
As part of our pre-sale opportunity we are pleased to offer a lot with a tiny eco-home for the special early bird price of $150,000 USD. This offer also ensures that your investment will qualify for Costa Rican residency.
- Single lot price starts at $79,000 (only 10 available as part of PHASE 1 PRE-SALE)
- Lot and tiny house starts at $150,000 (only 10 available as part of PHASE 1 PRE-SALE)
By purchasing a lot with or without a house you will ensure the longevity of the natural environment.
Our vision is to protect 91% of the land whilst creating inclusive and self-sufficient neighbourhoods that will integrate and contribute to the wider community.
Our first 323 hectares of land was specifically chosen for its natural resources, environmental conservation potential and strategic location.
The land hosts multiple waterfalls, two rivers, ocean and mountain views and extraordinary wildlife.
- Residential and rental homes
- Hiking and mountain biking trails
- Natural pools
- Horse stables
- Picnic areas
- Permaculture garden and food exchange programme
- Yoga deck and gym
- Event space
- Co-working centre
- Retreat centre
- High speed internet
The project consists of 3 phases
We are on target to finalise phase 1 (our progress below):
- All main roads have been created
- Well has been drilled and water permit submitted to the municipality
- 46-lots have been segregated to start pre-sale
- Partnership with an eco-build company signed to deliver turnkey solutions
- Food garden and permaculture site in design stage
Located in Nosara (Guanacaste region of Costa Rica):
- 15 mins drive to Nosara Town
- 20 mins drive to Playa Pelada
- 25 mins drive to the surf beach of Playa Guiones
- 30 mins drive to Ostional Wildlife Refuge
- 1hr drive to Nicoya (mountain road)
- 2hrs drive to Liberia International Airport
Known for its impressive lush beaches, Nosara is a popular destination among surfers, yogis, families and nature lovers. It is a place of tranquility, natural beauty, consistent waves all year long, and an open multicultural community. It is located in the Nicoya Peninsula, considered one of the 5 Blue Zones of the world, that is, where people live healthily over 100 years.
Nosara's uniquely beautiful beaches, Guiones, Pelada, Garza, Boca Nosara, are all part of the Ostional National Wildlife Refuge. The refuge was established to protect the turtles that come each month to Ostional beach for nesting their eggs. For this reason it is forbidden to build on the border of the beach, what has helped with the conservation of the flora and fauna in the refuge, and has kept Nosara the tropical paradise it is.
The real estate market in Nosara is growing at an exponential rate and with limited amount of land in Nosara many of the new homes are being built in the surrounding mountains. Where the lot sizes are much larger, have more privacy and tranquility, as well as cooler climate and beautiful views with only a short drive to town.