Dream Property for the Rich and Famous in Dominical
- Land: 60.5 Acres
Click on the pictures to enlarge
Located on the SW. Pacific Coast 2.5 km. north of Dominical and 20 minutes / 40 km. south of Manuel Antonio and Quepos. This unique property has 2 hectares ( 5 acres) of flat commercial land with 342.6 meters ( 1124.Feet ) frontage along the paved main Pacific Coast road Hwy. # 34.
A 5 minute walk directly opposite this property will take you through a shaded fully treed canopy of Hacienda Baru Park to Guapil Beach which stretches for thousands. This rainforest property of 24.5 ha. or 60.5 acres borders the Baru National Park (800 acres) and is surrounded by over 1600 acres of reserve and semi-reserve.
This privately owned farm gently rises up from 21m. to 120m. (69 ft. – 394 ft.) with extraordinary ocean views. Two Streams originate on the property providing ample water for all developments and 3 waterfalls are close to the road. Pastures are currently used for horses, making this very easy for developing as all potential building sites are free of trees yet surrounded by mature rainforest growth. Nestled in a bowl which resonates with the sound of the ocean, incredible bird and animal life is part of this private piece of paradise.
- 24.5 hectares / 60.5 acres Elevation 69 ft. – 394f ft. / 21m. – 120m.
- 342.6 m. ( 1124 ft. ) Road Frontage on the paved Pacific Coast Hwy. # 34
- June 14, 2017 Unesco's Man & the Biosphere Program (MAB) recognized this area as “The Savegre Biosphere Reserve ''…. This does not restrict development
- 5 minute walk to the beach
- Almost 2 ha. ( acres ) of commercial flatland on hwy. #3. 4
- Natural Springs provide excellent drinking water and 2 streams start on the property and 3 - other streams enter the property to the north and south
- 20 minutes to hospitals, local airport, and International Pez Vela Marina in Quepos
- 45 minutes to a golf course and major city for shopping
- 3 hours driving from San Jose International Airport
- Helicopter access possibility, only 20 minutes from San Jose
- 3 waterfalls
- 2.5 km. north of Dominical on the SW. Pacific Coast
Has a number of open pastures surrounded by tropical rainforest, no need to cut trees for development with great ocean views and ocean sounds throughout.
Privacy and Security Guaranteed being nestled in a bowl with only one road access and surrounded by over 1600 acres of natural rain forest.
A bird watcher dreams with over 120 different species of birds being identified from the house by the main road. The Scarlet Macaw is a beautiful sight.
Wildlife abounds with monkeys, sloths, peccaries, and anteaters, this being only a few of the many different animal species around.
Fruit trees include avocado, 5 species of Bananas, pink grapefruit, starfruit, oranges, guanabana, lychee nut orchard, limes, lemons and many more native varieties plus a cocoa orchard.